- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We only have access to collect information that you and your computer voluntarily give us via submission or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
We do not collect email addresses and therefore will not contact you.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
Information on the website provided by you is solely yours. We do not claim any copyright to any content that you provide.
We may share your content with our social media networks and other platforms from time to time to adverise and expose our services to the Internet if you have enabled sharing on your post.
While we do not collect any personal information from you, we take precautions to protect any and all information.
What you submit on MyPost is completely available to the public and search engines only if you have shared a link to the post. Otherwise, there are no additional distribution methods from our website.
All webpages on this website are public and could possibly be discovered at any time, regardless of whether you have chosen to make the web page public or not, at digression of search engines that choose to ignore the rules of the nofollow, noindex tags.
When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information may be available to the public.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as passwords), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. We cannot recover lost passwords, but we have a system in place to offer you a temporary solution.
Do not give out your password to anyone unless you wish them to have access to edit the post.
None of the information available on this website is exported offline.
We do not have any registration process and do not collect any personal information from you. We do ask for your email address which is stored on our secure servers, but this is only used for password recovery purposes.
We may use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site. Any cookies set by our website will expired after one (1) hour.
IP Address and Other Identifying Information
We do not collect or save any information about your IP address on MyPost. However, MyPost does use HeapAnalytics, Quantcast, and Linkstant, which may collect additional identifying information about your computer, location, and IP address.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
Advertisements / Advertisers
By using MyPost, you agree to let us place advertisements from advertisers on your post. This may be temporary or permanent. We offer our services completely free, but may use available space on the website to provide areas for our advertisers that may be relevant to your post.
This web site may contais links to other web sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites or within this site. We do our best to provide safe and practical links relevant to you, but we cannot control the links shared by our users. We encourage our visitors to be aware while visiting our site or when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Terms of Service
Visit our Terms of Service for more information.