Simple Guide To Losing Weight on Ketosis
What You Need To Know About the Ketogenic Diet
* the plate above is an accurate representation of the foods you will be eating to lose weight
Who am I and why should you believe me?
- My name is Matthew and I have struggled with weight loss my entire life
- You don't have to believe me if you do not want to believe me
- but I am living proof of:
- weight loss struggle
- weight loss success
- In 6th grade, I remember being told I was 160 pounds
- In 8th grade, I remember being told I was 200 pounds
- Throughout high school, I never once stepped on a scale, and it was not until college, at the age of about 20, that I learned I was 245 pounds
- While in college, I managed to live in the gym, while going to class, and still only somehow got down to 230 pounds after struggling with weight loss and balancing life and work
- For years, my weight affected all aspects of my life, especially my self-confidence, self-esteem, and even my self-efficacy
- All doctors would ever tell me was that I was overweight, but not a single doctor could tell me how to lose weight or what to eat in order to lose weight
- I am not a doctor or a nutritionist, only someone who has managed to find success in weight loss after years of experimentation
- I went to college for psychology but I currently make a living as a web developer
- After years of not exercising, but just "maintaining my weight", I managed to reach my maximum weight of 258-260 pounds
- At this point, I realized: I can either continue on this path to an unhealthy 300 pound weight or I could figure out what I was doing wrong and get down to 200 pounds
- It was not until I hit 29 years old where I finally took control of my eating habits and my life, and especially: my weight
- Between 29 and 32 I managed to lose about 80 pounds
Additional facts about my daily habits and routines:
- I use LoseIt!
- I have been using LoseIt since 2009
- I log nearly everything I eat into the program and collect data about myself and my eating habits
- While I don't count calories as much anymore, I used to be a strict calorie counter
- Calorie counting works to an extent, if you are eating the right foods
- I love bike riding, hiking, swimming, and walking
- I really hate going to the gym
- I am lazy when it comes to working out and exercising
- I have to trick myself into exercising
- Instead of driving the 2 miles to work, I bike everyday, about 7-9 months out of the year with the exception of the really cold and freezing fall and winter days
- I am an insomniac, staying up until 4 or 5 AM in the morning and sleeping until 10 AM - 12 PM
- The majority of my productivity is spent during these hours I remain awake at night
- I don't eat after 8 PM
- I normally only eat once a day between the hours of 11 AM - 2 PM, but I sometimes make an exception for a low-carb low-sugar snack in the late afternoon/early evening (Power Crunch Protein Energy Bar Orignal, French Vanilla Creme, 1.4-Ounce Bar)
- I do not eat processed or fast foods
- I try to swim at least 3 to 4 times a week for 20 minutes each session
- I bike ride at least 3-5 times a week for about 10-20 minutes each session
Before I officially start, here is an inspirational story I once heard from a neighbor who was doing the Paleo diet, who had a cop friend that lost a substantial amount of weight. This police offer was about 250ish pounds, heavyset guy. This police officer had recently acquired a new young woman as his partner, a fellow police officer. Everyday, as he had done for many years, he stopped at a bagel shop for a bagel with cream cheese and coffee with sugar. Who could resist those Manhattan bagels?
A few weeks later, as the two partners got comfortable with each other, the young woman asked the cop, "I notice you eat a bagel everyday with sugar in your coffee."
He confirmed that he did this and she resumed, "Do you like bacon and eggs?"
He answered her, "Of course I do, I love bacon and eggs."
She asked him, "Than why don't you eat that?"
He responded, "Because it's bad for me."
She said, "So is that bagel with cream cheese and coffee with sugar. Why don't you go ahead and eat bacon and eggs every morning instead of a bagel and switch the sugar in your coffee for heavy cream."
She explained to him the way the diet worked and over time, he adapted it as his lifestyle. Over the years, he lost over 80 pounds and kept it off.
While the police officer does visit the gym a few times a week in order to stay in shape, he did not do anything special other than switch up a few food items in his diet.
If this story doesn't inspire you to realize how easy it can be to lose weight, along with my own story, than I'm not sure you will ever find what you are looking for, but if you are serious about losing weight.
What is the ketogenic diet?
- a low-carb high-fat diet
What does the ketogenic diet do?
- It is a method of dieting that helps you to lose weight
Other names for the ketogenic diet:
- Low Carb High Fat (LCHF)
- Low Carb
The ketogenic diet often gets mistaken for the Atkins diet, and while they are very similar, there are differences.
The ketogenic diet requires:
- giving up processed food / fast food
- giving up sugar
Who is the ketogenic diet for?
- anyone who is looking to lose a lot of weight
- anyone who is looking to lose a few extra pounds
- anyone who still has 100 pounds to go
- anyone who still has 75 more pounds to go
- anyone who still has 50 more pounds to go
- anyone who still has 20 more pounds to go
- anyone who still has 10 more pounds to go
- anyone who still has 5 more pounds to go
- anyone who is lazy and not looking to do a lot of exercise
- anyone who cannot make it to the gym for an hour a day
- anyone who is tired of being overweight or obese
- anyone who has "tried it all"
- anyone who is serious about losing weight
- anyone who is younger than 30 years old
- anyone who is between 30 - 50 years old
- anyone who is older than 50 years old
- anyone who cannot exercise due to a disability
- anyone who cannot exercise due to being overweight or obese
- anyone who has "given up on dieting"
- the wife who has kids and doesn't have time to exercise
- the wife who now weighs more than her husband
- the husband who seemed to let himself go with too many beers
- women who need to lose some weight to feel sexy and confident again
- women who want to lose weight for their man
- men who want to lose weight and look great for their woman
- those who find too much comfort in food
- and the list goes on and on...
How does the ketogenic diet work?
- burn body fat
- switch from a glucose-based fuel source to a fat-based fuel source
- decreased blood sugar levels
- depletion of glucose
- regulate or lower insulin levels
What you will experience during the ketogenic process in your first few days:
- flu-like symptoms
- lack of energy
- sensitivity to senses, especially smell
Do not let any of these symptoms scare you away from the diet because they are only temporary and go away after 2-3 days.
Why you experience these symptoms:
- body addiction to carbohydrates
- body addiction to sugar
- body adaptation to new fuel source
- body fighting withdrawal symptoms from carbohydrates
- body switching from glucose fuel source to fat fuel source
- mental addiction to carbohydrates
- mental addiction to sugar
How long does it take to get into ketosis:
- Shortest: 1 - 3 days (extreme fasting required)
- Average: 2 - 3 weeks
- Longest: 1 - 3 months
How you will know you are in ketosis:
- You may experience any of the symptoms listed above
- You may experience deeper sleep
- You may experience weight loss
- You will experience increased energy and focus
- You will experience very little appetite or hunger
You can also test your urine to see if you are in ketosis:
What you will get for doing ketosis:
- disease resistance
- muscle gains
- possible alleviation or cure of epilepsy
- possible cure or elimination of cancerous cells
- possible cure or elimination of diabetes
- possible reversal of Alzheimer's disease
- reduced symptoms of depression
- reduced risk of heart disease, heart attack, stroke
- slowed or reverse aging
- toned body frame
- weight loss (5 pounds to 100+ pounds)
Keto is for:
- People who have cancer and other illness
- People who have Celiac disease
- People who have diabetes
- People who have insulin-resistance
- People who are meat eaters
- People who are not meat eaters (vegetarians, vegans, etc.)
- People who are overweight or obese
- People who suffer with acne or other skin ailments
Keto does not:
- cause keto-acidosis in people who are not Type 1 diabetics
- cause weight gain
- harm your body
- will most likely not kill you
To induce or get into ketosis faster:
- Do a fat fast diet (eating a lot of fat, but severely limiting your carbohydrate and protein intake)
- Eat very little for 3 days
- Exercise more, specifically high-intensity interval training
- Keep your carbohydrate intake below 20 grams per day
- Drink more water
If you are struggling to get into ketosis:
- Consumption of carbohydrates may still be too high
- Consumption of protein may be too high
- You are consuming hidden carbohydrates
- You are not eating enough fatty foods
- You are not getting enough exercise
- You are not getting enough sleep
- You are very stressed out
Suggestions for getting into ketosis / extreme fasting:
- Do not eat / fast for 36 - 48 hours
- Bulletproof Coffee only up to three a day for 2 days
- Hard Salami for 2-3 days (up to 12 ounces of salami [or 37 slim slices])
- Eat a nice fatty steak or two with a half dozen eggs
- Protein shake with added MCT oil
- Whole Egg Fast (6-12 eggs per day for 3 days)
- Should include bacon or spam or Bulletproof Coffee
Why ketosis is right for you:
- Low Carb High Fat is easy to eat
- Low Carb High Fat is what your ancestors used to eat
- High Carb Low Fat doesn't keep you full and causes weight gain
- High Carb Low Fat keeps your muscles and your body full of unnecessary water and sodium
- Intensive exercise is not necessary
- No calorie restriction is necessary
Why you might not want to do keto:
- You are confused about the keto diet
- You are used to making excuses
- You don't care about your health
- You gave keto a chance but it just did not work for you
- You have accepted being overweight or obese
- You have given up on dieting
- You have given up on yourself or your weight
- You really don't care about your lifestyle or eating habits
- You refuse to give up or reduce your carbohydrate intake
- You are too tempted and cannot resist sugar, grain, or other foods that are high in carbohydrates
What happens if I stop the keto diet?
Consider the keto diet a lifestyle, but if you stop...
- if you fall back into your old habits, you risk gaining some, if not all the weight back
- you may gain a few pounds from water retention
- you may gain a few pounds from carbohydrates
How do I enjoy food while on the keto diet?
- the idea is that you reach your goal weight, and if you want to return back to carbs, you do so occasionally, but not daily
- there are plenty of alternatives listed below as far as foods go, including sweets
- if you love carbohydrates (candy, ice cream, pizza, pasta, soda, etc.), than carb up for a week, and switch back to ketosis for at least 2-3 weeks
- have a light cheat day* and every other day of the week, be strict
- find alternative low-carb and sugar-free foods.. there are a lot more than you think!
- make your own food using keto-approved ingredients
- make fat bombs
* light cheat day does not mean you can eat everything you want, but choose something you have been craving all week or all month and enjoy a plate or a bowl
A typical dessert that I make for myself every weekend:
This is Keto Banana Cream Pie and the ingredients are:
- 1 Package of Jell-O Sugar-free Banana Cream
- 2 Pints Heavy Cream
This will yield about 3 cups and each cup is about:
- 484 calories
- 48g fat
- 2.6g carbohydrates
- 0g sugar
- 0g protein
I usually consume 1 cup per day for the 3-day weekend and my weight is not affected.
Jell-O makes a variety of flavors, including Cheesecake, Vanilla, Chocolate, White Chocolate, and others. It is imperative that you buy the sugar-free versions. The amount of carbs in these is not sufficient enough to ruin your ketosis diet.
Instructions for how to make it: Simply pour two pints of heavy cream into a bowl, pour the package of sugar-free jell-o into the bowl, and then grab a mixer or whisk and mix for about 2-3 minutes or until it starts to thicken ever so slightly. Afterwards, put it in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes so it can set. Once that is done, it is ready to eat. This will stay good for about 2-3 days in the refrigerator and the top may harden slightly, but it is all edible. After 3 days, however, I cannot guarantee you that it is safe to eat.
Famous celebrities who are known for endorsing the ketogenic, Atkins, or Paleo diet:
- Adriana Lima
- Alec Baldwin
- Drew Carey
- Eva La Rue
- Grant Hill
- Gwyneth Paltrow
- Jack Osbourne
- Jessica Biel
- John Goodman
- Jonah Hill
- Kellan Lutz
- Kim Kardashian
- Kobe Bryant
- LeBron James
- Matthew McConaughey
- Megan Fox
- Miley Cyrus
- Robin Wright
- Sharon Osbourne
- Tim McGraw
- Tom Jones
What You Need To Know About Food
1 pound of food is 3500 calories.
In order to lose weight:
- You cannot and should not lose weight by starving yourself, as it is a very discomforting, short-term, and painful solution
- You must be realistic and cannot expect to lose a ton of weight overnight or even in a week
- Anywhere from a half pound, to a pound, up to 2 pounds is more realistic
- Your body must burn 3500 calories in order to burn 1 pound
- Your body needs a certain amount of calories per day in order to lose weight
- Your body burns a certain amount of calories per day just to keep itself alive (Basal Metabolic Rate or BMR)
- Your body must be in a deficit of calories
Your body can be measured through:
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- one sugar molecule
- galactose (in milk)
- fructose (fruit)
- two sugar molecules
- sucrose (table sugar)
- lactose (in milk)
- maltose (in beer)
- several sugar molecules
- Saturated Fats
- Trans Fats
- Unsaturated Fats
- Omega-3 fatty acids (essential)
- Omega-6 fatty acids (essential)
- Omega-9 fatty acids (non-essential)
What you should eat in order from greatest amount to least amount:
- Fats (75%)
- Proteins (20%)
- Carbohydrates (<5%)
Your diet should consist of: eating mostly high fat, moderate protein, and low carbohydrate.
Warning: If you eat too much protein, your body will turn the excess into glucose.
Why we get fat:
- Addiction to food
- Overeating beyond a regulated caloric intake
- Eating processed and fast foods
- Snacking at the wrong times
- Very little movement throughout the day
- Over-consumption of carbohydrates
Foods you should eat more of:
- Grass-fed Butter (Kerrygold recommended)
- Coconut Oil
- Eggs (Whole)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fatty Fish (Herring, Mackerel, Salmon, Sardines, Trout)
- Green Peppers
- Ground beef (70-80% lean, 20-30% fat)
- Heavy Cream
- Nuts (Almond, Brazil nuts, Macadamias, Walnuts; eat Cashews and Pistachios sparingly)
- Red Bell Peppers
- Sour Cream
Foods you should stay away from:
- Corn Products
- Fruits (blackberries and raspberries are the least concentrated, but eat sparingly)
- Vegetables (mostly starchy, such as corn, peas, parsnips, potatoes, pumpkin, squash, yams)
Not all fruits and vegetables are bad and should be eaten sparingly.
What you should be drinking:
- Tea (Herbal or non)
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- Unsweetened Soy Milk
- Water (with Lemon or Lime is acceptable)
You may attempt to try flavoring your drinks with products such as Crystal Light or trying diet drinks, but beware, they may prevent you from losing weight and staying in ketosis.
Alcohol: You can have specific beers and red wine within reason.
What you should not be drinking:
- Juice (including Apple, Cranberry, Grape, Orange, etc.)
- Diet soda (you may drink this sparingly, but you must experiment — some people can drink it without issues, while others tend to get kicked out of ketosis - if you find yourself able to drink diet soda - limit to about 3 cans per day)
- Regular soda
- Vitamin Water
Alternative Baking Ingredients:
- Almond flour
- Coconut flour
- Monk Fruit in the Raw
- Sugar-free Jell-O
- Sweet N' Low
Alternative Cooking Ingredients:
- Black Pepper
- Bacon fat/grease
- Cayenne Pepper
- Cinnamon (use sparingly)
- Chili Powder
- Sea Salt
- Steak Seasonings
Oils you should be consuming:
- Spectrum Decadent Blend Flax and Chia Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Chia Seed Oil
- Coconut Oil / MCT Oil
- Cod Liver Oil
- Edible Almond Oil
- Edible Vitamin E Oil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fish Oil
- Flax Seed Oil
- Salmon Oil
- Walnut Oil
Although considered healthy, Red Palm Oil was left off the list because there are plenty of other healthier and safer alternatives, as this oil is an environmental concern, specifically for Orangutan habitats.
Oils you should not be consuming:
- Canola Oil
- Corn Oil
- Cottonseed Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Peanut Oil
- Rapeseed Oil
- Rice Bran Oil
- Safflower Oil
- Sesame Oil
- Soybean Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Vegetable Oil
- Cream Cheese
- Bulletproof coffee
- Heavy Cream
- Pork rinds (chicharones)
- Salad with Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- Grass-fed butter
- Heavy Cream
- MCT Oil or Bulletproof® Brain Octane Oil
How do I get more fat?
It may seem hard at first to get more fat than carbohydrates and protein, but there are easy ways to do it.
How to make Bulletproof coffee:
Programs to help you track food intake:
Best websites for Dietary Information:
- Reddit Keto
Best YouTube Channels for Keto:
Best Keto Books:
- Eat Bacon, Don't Jog
- Wheat Belly
- How I Gave Up My Low-Fat Diet and Lost 40 Pounds
- Living Low Carb: Controlled-Carbohydrate Eating for Long-Term Weight Loss
- Bacon & Butter: The Ultimate Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
Best Oils for Keto:
Best Protein for Keto:
- Respect Protein
- Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard
- Tera's Whey Protein - Fair Trade Dark Chocolate
- Naked Whey
- Myotein Premium Protein
The Results of Ketosis
If you made it this far, you may or may not still be in doubt and questioning me.
First off, I will tell you: I am not a doctor.
I am not a professional that is trained to give you medical advice.
All I can tell you is: No doctor ever told me how to lose weight.
They only told me that I needed to lose weight. For the few times I went to a doctor, not a single one could ever help me with my weight or even lead me in the right direction. I figured it out after many years of experimenting and many diets. I speak from experience with data to prove that it works. I went from 260 pounds down to 178 pounds and at the time of this writing, I am hovering around 178 pounds with the intention of losing more weight to get to at least 160 pounds.
Without data, you would have no reason to believe me, but fortunately, with some data from LoseIt! and some photos, it might convince you to give the ketosis diet a try. While I did not start off on ketosis, I started off on a long journey of experimenting with a lot of weight loss pills, most of which did not really work. I began protein shakes, exercising, and calorie restriction. This worked for several months, but I ended up hungry after exceeding my calorie budget, and after I lost about 40 pounds, I hit a plateau and remained at the same weight for 6 months. After some research and convincing from my fiancée, I discovered the ketosis diet and we began it together, and that resulted in an additional 25+ pound weight loss.
Please Note: YOU MAY NOT USE THE DATA OR THE PHOTOS BELOW FOR PROMOTIONAL SERVICES OF YOUR COMPANY FOR MONETARY GAIN. (UNLESS YOU ARE LOSEIT.COM, THAN YOU MAY CONTACT ME FOR PERMISSION)
Here are the results from LoseIt! of everything I ate for the past 5 years (2010 - 2015), including my weight loss, and my BMI.
What does this look like physically?
This is me from 2013 until 2015, in the same shirt:
This is me at 180 pounds in my fat jeans, which were a 42 inch waist. I am now down to a 36 inch waist. This photo was taken around November 2015.
This was me at my lightest so far at 178 pounds:
In recommendations for how many fats, carbohydrates, and protein that should be consumed, follow The Rule of 100. Count the amount of fat, carbohydrates, and protein you consume. Each of them must not exceed 100 grams per day, with carbohydrates being the exception if the majority of those carbohydrates are fiber. Losing weight requires you to eat less of everything. The USDA recommends 200-300 carbohydrates a day, and as you can see from our nation, this advice has led to a severe case of obesity in the United States. If you eat less than 100 grams of carbs a day, chances are your body will burn that and more. If you go over 100 grams of carbs per day, you are not giving your body a chance to burn the fat. You are eating just enough to burn everything and just enough not to starve with The Rule of 100 method.
Cheat Days, Cheat Moments, and Cheat Snacks:
The journey is long and it takes a lot of dedication, saying "no" to a lot of friends and family and co-workers who keep bringing and offering food. They even insist that you "try" some and "eat" some. There is nothing wrong with what they are doing. We live in a society that uses food as a social activity. It is inevitable that we use food to get to know each other; we use food to date; we use food to talk; we use food to reunite; we use food for just about everything we do. Food is a motivator in getting people to show up or do things. Regardless and as much as it hurts to say no to the people who ask us if we want food, the willpower to say no gives you a lot of control over your eating habits and food. They too, will get over you turning it down. Food has been there your whole life and it will continue to be there your whole life. It is not going anywhere. When you get down to your target, you can have some cheat moments, but until then, learn to turn the other cheek and say no. Trust me, you will live and get through it.
It takes conscious decisions to walk away from sweets, sugar, and other carbohydrates. It certainly has paid off and continues to pay off. I fully believe in the ketosis lifestyle if you want to reverse your age, become healthier, lose weight, and look good. I am living proof that ketosis works.
Cheat days are not allowed and they are not okay because the real issue is: You cannot help yourself. Every single time you have a cheat day, it seems to put you right back into the same cycle you keep finding yourself in: struggling to lose weight. You have to break this cycle by not having any cheat days at all. In ketosis, there are no cheat days and you cannot cheat on this diet because your body will know.
You might think going to a fast food restaurant once a month is okay, but that type of food is not good at all for your body. I can't do the research for you, but there is plenty of research on the effects of fast food on the body. It does not matter which one. We could talk and argue all day about the "healthiest" or the "least healthiest" fast food restaurant, but let us just end the conversation and say that ALL FAST FOOD IS NOT HEALTHY.
If you really want to do some authentic research, with a lot of self-control, go hang out at a fast food restaurant for an hour or two and look at people who eat that type of food all the time and observe their "body types". Then find a group of people who never eat fast food and you will see a huge difference in their body structures. This type of observational field research might take a week or more, but it will be worth your time.
Cheat moments are okay to have once in a while and with self-control. For example, if the office is having a potluck and someone brings in some chocolate coconut cake and you want to try it, than grab a fork and have a bite. Go ahead and take two bites but that will be your limit. Keep that limit of two or three in your mind. You might even consider cutting a thin slice of cake. As long as you stick to some type of limit, there is no reason for you to feel guilty or be upset with yourself. You got to enjoy the taste of the cake and you did not eat enough chocolate coconut cake to do any damage that will last longer than a day. That was a nice cheat moment you had.
Cheat snacks are only okay depending on the type of snack it is. High fiber snacks that are low in carbohydrates, but high in good fats and proteins are much better than anything else. For example, I eat a handful (about 10 almonds) when I'm feeling hungry or trying to curb my appetite. I might snack on some of my favorite Earth Balance Coconut Peanut Butter Creamy, which I dip a ChocoRite Dark Chocolate Almond Bar in and this is high in fiber and fat, moderate in protein, and low in carbohydrates.
If you haven't realized what this combination is, it is dark chocolate and peanut butter, and I have lost weight just eating this for a few days. So yes, ladies, it is very possible: you can lose weight eating chocolate.
You must find the cheat snacks that work for you. Some people are very tolerant of sugar alcohols, which are found in Atkins bars, which are delicious, and that may be great for some, but it may cause other people to feel bloated. Snacks made and sweetened with Stevia are usually the best and do the least amount of harm, while other products tend to have different affects on the body. Watch out for protein bars, as they may contain a lot of carbohydrates and sugar, though there are plenty of high-fiber bars on the market now that are good for you. You need to really take the time to find snacks and foods that you love. Ketosis is not a diet that you should hate or despise. It is a lifestyle that should be filled with amazing foods that you love. If you happen to be on the keto diet and you find yourself starving or without enough food or snacks, than you haven't shopped around.
The market is booming with new smaller companies realizing that this is a growing industry worth billions of dollars because healthy educated people are actually willing to spend a lot of money on healthy foods, and because major corporations like Nestle, Kellogg Co., General Mills, Kraft Foods, PepsiCo Inc., Mars Inc., Hersheys Co., and many other major food industries won't touch more expensive fibrous foods, preferring to stick to the non-keto cheaper fibers, often found in grains, oats, bran, and wheat, all of which the U.S. government has convinced you that not only do you need to be eating these, but that you should be feeding it to your children as well.
I will be the first to admit that I have happily dropped hundreds of dollars buying PowerCrunch bars, Earth Balance Peanut Butter, ChocoRite Dark Chocolate, and others fiber bars that have been dropped along the way in my quest to find the foods that I enjoy and do not cause me any weight gain, and in fact, are actually helping me to lose weight. Shop around and find what other ketoers are eating. There is so much great food out there that will keep you full all day and won't cause you to gain any weight at all.
The journey is certainly worth it. Stop fighting a losing battle and realize that I have now equipped you with all the information and knowledge you need to lose weight and keep it off. Good luck in your weight loss journey. Feel free to email me with your story and photos at info @ mypost.io.
This information is completely free for you to use in your own lifestyle changes. I hope this helps you.
If you found this information useful and it helped you:
1. Please share with your friends and social media networks.
2. Please leave a comment below and let us know what you thought.
3. Please feel free to donate to my cause of helping people get healthy and lose weight.
If you wish to have a personal coach in your life who you can contact in regards to everything ketosis, I will gladly help you for a small fee for providing you with my time, advice, and support for up to an hour phone call or Skype conversation.
If you wish to have a personal coach for 1/2 hour per day for 5 days, you can purchase my services at a discounted rate. Communication will be done via phone call or Skype conversation.
Results may vary and I cannot guarantee you will lose weight, but I can only guide you in the right direction.
While I will probably go over some of the things mentioned here, I will likely go over them in more detail, answer your questions, help come up with a personal plan for you, and guide you through it. We can also go over some meal plans, snacks, and exercises that are sure to get you into ketosis quicker. Feel free to purchase my service and leave your name and phone number in the notes so I can contact you. If you have additional questions, you can email me at info @ mypost.io. Results may vary and cannot be guaranteed. No refunds.